Business Partner Search
A targeted search as well as actively trying to establish contact with potential distributors and business partners in the USA can be challenging merely because of the time difference and the difficulties with reaching US decision-makers for German companies. The German American Chamber of Commerce New York is glad to take over this task for you and arranges concrete business meetings after the business partner search.
- Our support facilitates your market entry by establishing contacts with potential business partners
- Research of the correct contact person (e.g. Head of Operations or Sales)
- Presentation of your product or service through trained, bilingual German American Chamber of Commerce’s employees, who are present on site in case of questions
- Organization of meetings through the German America Chamber of Commerce reduces your time efforts
- We introduce you to corporate culture in the US and thereby increase your chances of success through understanding the local market and ways of doing business
Action Plan at a Glance
The Individual Business Partner Search usually follows the steps outlined in the Action Plan below. On request, additional services can be included.
Trade Show Services
We recommend the visit of trade shows relevant to the specific market segment in order to develop new markets.
Our trade show services include the preparation of a trade show visit, i.e. targeted research and contact with potential business partners as well as planning of the trip and meetings. We also support you with coordinating conversational and presentation business meetings on site and act as your coach and translator through accompanying you in person.
Accompaniment to trade shows is a service of GACC New York and is part of our service brand DEinternational.
We would be happy to get to know you through a non-committal conversation.
The German Chambers of Commerce’s service brand DEinternational offers German companies consulting services and support with successfully establishing and expanding business activities abroad. The German Chambers of Commerce have a longstanding experience with international markets and support companies as a reliable partner when building business relationships. They act as bridges between markets and cultures; employees are always bilingual and are familiar with the risks and opportunities for your exporting business. Further information on the German Chambers of Commerce and their services can be found under www.ahk.de.