J-1 Visa Service

For an internship/training in the U.S. a J-1 exchange visitor visa is typically required. The German American Chamber of Commerce is an official sponsor for J-1 visas in the categories of "Intern" and "Trainees" and can help you in obtaining your J-1 visa. One can only apply for a J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa for an internship or traineeship in the United States by submitting the DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility at the U.S. Consulate in his or her home country. With the issuance of the DS-2019, the GACC operates as the sponsor of the Exchange Visitor during the entire stay in the U.S.


Click here and register with us at no charge! Click here!

We will contact you within 3-5 business days. You and your host company will receive a confirmation email with all the important information about J-1 Visa Processing.