Women in Business
Our women in business event series focuses on the occupational success of women. All year long we host events for women and offer them the opportunity to exchange ideas with like-minded people.
This strong network...
offers a plattform for career development and personal growth. Our high profile speakers provide deep insights into their respective industry and careed development. We foster fruitful exchange and support women to connect with each other and grow their business network.
Previous workshop topics:
- Finding Your Voice: Using the Power of Your Vocal Performance to Engage and Inspire Your Audience
- Conflict Management & How to Navigate your emotions in Business
- Leadership Through Storytelling
- The Art of Active Listening
Previous panel discussion topics:
- Women in Media
- Female Entrepreneurs in New York
- Women in a New Era of Law
A selection of our speakers:
- Angela Angelovska-Wilson - Co-founder of DLx Law
- Christa Dowling, Founder & Former Editor-in-Chief, Vogue Germany
- Christina Wayne, CEO, Assembly Entertainment
- Claudia Mahler, Event Curator & Consultant, Claudia Mahler Communications
- Diana Franco, Director, WE.NYC (Women Entrepreneurs of New York City)
- Dr. Donna Redel, Founder, Strategic 50
- Dr. Stefanie Lemcke, Founder and CEO, GoKid
- Jaqui Lividini, Founder and CEO, Lividini & Co
- Joanna Jordan, Founder & CEO, CTB
- Julia Cakalo, Gustav Kaeser Training International USA
- Julie Kinch - Chief Legal Officer for HEINEKEN USA Inc
- Melina Bruhn, vocal & performance coach
- Natascha Theis, Vice President, Hubert Burda Media
- Nicola Port – SVP & International Counsel at Chubb Ltd
- Rebecca Simmons - Partner at Sullivan & Cromwell
- Sarah Krasley, Founder and CEO, ShimmyPro
- Terri Adler – Founding Member of Duval & Stachenfeld LLP (D&S)
- Vanessa von Bismarck, Co-Founder and CEO, BPCM
- Yrthya A. Dinzey-Flores, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, Diversity & Inclusion, Time Warner Inc.