Thank you for attending the German American Bioenergy Conference 2013!
The event was a great success thanks to your support. Due to popular demand, we will also provide PDFs of the presentations and pictures from our conference.
- Charlie Becker, Virginia Department of Forestry and Stephen Versen of Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - Agriculture and Forestry Development Services
- John Ignosh and Dr. Jactone Arogo Ogejo of the Dept. Biological Systems Engineering – VirginiaTech & Virginia Cooperative Extension
- Stefan Rauh of the German Biogas Association
- Thomas Hering of the Agricultural Institute of the State of Thüringen
- Urban Peyker, Consultant by Order of the Renewable Energies Export Initiative Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology
The German companies had the opportunity to meet with various representatives in the Greater Richmond area. Their presentations are also available.
- Cole Martin of Dieffenbacher USA, Inc.
- Gabrielle Huerta of Schmack Biogas GmbH / BIOFerm Energy Systems
- Herbert Meitinger of Herbert Meitinger GmbH
- Thomas Gratz of Eisenmann AG
- Tom Lawson of EnviTec Biogas, Inc.
- Yuri Chocholko and Ralf Rosenkranz of Vecoplan LLC