In our function as German American Chamber of Commerce we offer both, active recruitment support as well as postings of job advertisements.
The GACC New York provides professional personnel consulting for companies located in the U.S. in need of qualified, bilingual personnel.
Our recruitment service helps your company find top bilingual employees. Companies requesting our services are either subsidiaries of German corporations or U.S. corporations with business ties to Germany.
Does your company need bilingual professionals?
We coordinate your search and pre-selection process for the most suitable professionals and executives and will support you throughout the entire selection process.
Our services include:
- Collaboration in creating an effective job description by performing a focused analysis of the work environment
- Pre-selection of candidates by reviewing application documents, doing potential analyses, and interviews
- A compilation of detailed profiles on the candidates based on our pre-selection process
- Coordination of schedules for job interviews
- Consultation services on issues involving labor law, salaries, commissions and other bonus payments
Basic Job Posting
Alternatively to our recruitment service, we offer you the option of posting a vacant job position with your contact information on our website at a rate of $375 per month - also available for internship postings at a rate of $250. Inclusive is the posting on our social networks like LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook and Twitter. Additionally we will announce the position in our newsletter, which goes out to more than 2700 subscribers.
What makes our recruitment service unique?
- We are the primary contact for professionals and executives with work experience in both Germany and the United States.
- Our extensive candidate database together with our wide-reaching network of over 800 corporate members enables us to find the best candidates for your company in the most efficient manner.
- Our strong knowledge of both American and German cultures makes us uniquely qualified to assess our applicant’s competency and compatibility.